Mission call

Called to serve the Lord in the Ghana Kumasi Mission

Monday, August 20, 2018

Week 56 Tamale

Yes.  It's me again.  Another week down.  I hope you don't feel like I am trying to spam everyone.  I seriously can't believe how fast this week went by!  I'm not gonna lie, not a lot happened this week.  It’s just how it went! 

My companion and I did shoot up to Bolgatanga this week to work with those missionaries in our Zone.  That was a cool experience!  The drive up to Bolga is AFRICA man! Straight savannah!  It's cool.  Bolga is also just AFRICA, nothing but. Like if you want to see what Africa is like (minus the exotic animals) go to Bolgatanga!  We had a good time working with the missionaries in Bolga.  The missionaries there are probably the four funniest missionaries in the field, so we had a lot of fun!  We had a phrase the entire exchange about Bolgatanga, "YOU JOKE, YOU DIE" hahah! Please don't joke............

Bolgatanga

The Bolga Elders!

Like I said not a lot happened this week. Elder Mbithi and I had a pretty rough week.  We tried to go and find a lot of people for our own are, not much happened though.  Something that I did happen was one of our investigators had her brother and aunt die in the same week!  She was super depressed so we had the time to kinda "comfort" her with the Book of Mormon!!  The Book has power!  We were able to share a lot of scriptures about eternal life and Resurrection!

One that REALLY stood out to me and even got me in the moment was Moroni 7:41

"And What is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise."

In the moment it was really deep, she was touched and we were all touched. It was a sweet moment, probably one I'll never forget! 

I also gave a talk this week on the power of prayer!  Like The Book of Mormon, prayer also has power! Study about prayer.  I promise you will learn more then what you already know!

We have Zone Conference coming up this week.  Also its week 6, so anything can happen! Just another transfer has gone by!

Hope everything is cool wherever you are in the world! 

Elder Turner!

Elder Lino's Last P-Day!

Pancakes!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Week

WHAT THE!?   Can you believe this? I just can't believe that my last week email is here. I could write so much but I just don't kno...