Mission call

Called to serve the Lord in the Ghana Kumasi Mission

Monday, June 17, 2019

Last Week

WHAT THE!?  Can you believe this? I just can't believe that my last week email is here. I could write so much but I just don't know what to write. 

Well, let me give an update about the area. This week Susanna was baptized! Everything went so well! The baptism was a huge success. We were able to baptize 3 new members as a ward. Not bad!  I also heard an update on CLIFFORD from Berekum.  He still has not been baptized which is disappointing but his future wife is coming to church now! I also heard that his little brother was baptized!  So Clifford is still on the road to baptism!  I am super happy about that!

Susanna is standing next to me holding her baby, Emanuel, Ama and Elders Mathews, Etukudo and Stephens


The time has finally come! You can learn a lot in 2 years, that's for sure.  I guess I could write about PATIENCE. hahah! That's for sure! haha! I think the best way to develop Christ like attributes is most definitely on a mission. Especially Charity! 

I have loved serving in Ghana. What an experience! The people of Ghana are sooooo amazing. They are the most welcoming and loving people. They are so excepting of others too.  Sure, they do have some culture flaws but overall just amazing individuals.  My call to serve here was no coincidence. It was definitely divine design!


The Appiah Family

Brother Elvis and his boy Kofi


I will seriously miss being a missionary. I'll miss all the sweet experiences. I'll miss Ghanaians. I'll miss so many things. I will dearly miss going around and telling people that "I know that my Redeemer lives!"  That has been the best part of my mission because it's soooo true!  Heavenly Father has created the most perfect plan for each and every one of us!  Christ is at the center of it! If we follow him, by all means, we will never fall off the path! 

Thanks to all those who supported me on my mission!  I truly appreciate it!  I love you all so much!  I'll see you guys in a couple of days! 

Love you all!

Elder Turner

Elder Vaitulala and Elder Brown

Elders Blanchard, Stephens, Turner and Garrett doing our best impersonation of The Best Two Years

Me and Garrett at our final testimony meeting

The New Assistants - Elders Etukudo and Paskett

Some of us leaving this transfer

President and Sister Webster




No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Week

WHAT THE!?   Can you believe this? I just can't believe that my last week email is here. I could write so much but I just don't kno...