Mission call

Called to serve the Lord in the Ghana Kumasi Mission

Monday, June 3, 2019

Week 97 Kumasi

Another week down! I say this every time, isn't it wild? I think it is! This week was just another week of missionary work out here in Kumasi.

This week we just had some Zone Conferences and stuff. It was busy but nothing too crazy.  Oh! I forgot!  We moved!  YES!  We moved to a new apartment! It's so nice!  It just didn't come at the right time! I only have 2.5 weeks in this new apartment that has AIR CONDITIONING!  Oh well.  It took a whole day to move all our stuff! 

We did get one full day of proselyting in! Brother Boga, our recent convert, was putting in some work with us!  He was coming around with us in our area to introduce us to some of his buddies.  We got two new people with a little work from Boga.  We are just trying to get him involved in the missionary work and some Family history too! 

The teaching pool is cool.  We still have Susanna progressing! We hope that she will be able to get baptized in the next couple of weeks! 

This week I was sitting in church and a member bore his testimony about a scripture in the Doctrine and Covenants. 

3 Nevertheless, ye are blessed, for the testimony which ye have borne is recorded in heaven for the angels to look upon; and they rejoice over you, and your sins are forgiven you. 

It was a really good testimony and it touched my heart!  He was so happy to go up and say it!  It's true though!  The church is all about everyone opening their mouths and proclaiming the truth!  This scripture is a great promise! 

 I hope everyone is doing fine! SEE YOU SOON!

Elder Turner




My Companion and I with the Office Elders and the Traveling Elders

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Week

WHAT THE!?   Can you believe this? I just can't believe that my last week email is here. I could write so much but I just don't kno...