Mission call

Called to serve the Lord in the Ghana Kumasi Mission

Monday, December 25, 2017

Week 22 Techiman A-FEE-SHE-A-PA!! (Merry Christmas)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!  I hope all is well everyone!!  I just want to write a small message and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and share a quick message.  I'm just in a small hurry to write this, we've been busy all day doing what missionaries do on Christmas, talk to their family and serve people.

Talking With the Family on Christmas Morning

Christmas was very cool and a different experience here in Ghana!  It didn't feel like Christmas physically but spiritually it was there!  We had the opportunity to go to an Orphanage on Christmas Eve and Mt Olives Hospital today and carol a little.  What an experience! It was so cool to put a smile on the faces of the people in the hospital and Orphanage! 







Sorry this message is so short, but Christmas here is cool and it’s really all about the Birth of Jesus Christ out here!  I hope I never forget what this Christmas was like to purely focus on our Savior, because that really is our purpose out here! 

A little Spiritual Thought, something hit me this week while I was reading in the Book of Alma chapter 37 verses 6 and 7.  It talks about how BY SMALL AND SIMPLE THINGs ARE GREAT THINGS BROUGHT TO PASS.  You never know how far your small and simple act can go!  Even if you’re not a missionary BY VERY SMALL MEANS THE LORD DOTH CONFOUND THE WISE AND BRINGETH ABOUT THE SALVATION OF MANY SOULS! 

So sorry for the small letter! I hope you focus on Jesus Christ's birth all Christmas. This Christmas will be something I will never forget!!!

LOVE YOU ALL! MERRY CHRISTMAS 

Elder Turner


A Zone Soccer Game




No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Week

WHAT THE!?   Can you believe this? I just can't believe that my last week email is here. I could write so much but I just don't kno...