Mission call

Called to serve the Lord in the Ghana Kumasi Mission

Monday, November 13, 2017

Week 16 Techiman

Well. This week was a very long week hahaha! I didn't receive my only begotten son yet. I had to travel down to the mission home this week to pick up my new missionary. I got there and got into the mission home and they told me that my companion had not shown up yet hahah! He's still at the MTC learning English. He is from Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast) and speaks French.  His name is Elder Dago.  So I didn't get my son.  So I asked President what do I do then? He told me I will be in a threesome for 3 weeks! So I'm rocking the threesome right now! It's pretty crazy.

Man I'm so excited to get my son after the 3 weeks! haha The threesome is cool and all, but it can be very difficult. I just realized I didn't even say who my companions are.  They are Elder De Carvalho and Evans. Elder De Carvalho is from Angola, he speaks Portuguese but also speaks English like an American and Elder Evans is from Santaquin.  They are the elders that Elder Mbithi and I shared our apartment with.  We have to cover 2 areas. We switch off areas each day. I'm only in my own area for half the week, which isn't easy. We don't get any time to contact or find because we are just meeting with progressing investigators the whole time. Hmmm, but oh well.  Just gotta roll with the punches I guess, huh? Hahaha! This 3-week wait is making me so much more excited to train though! My gosh! I'll have to teach a greenie English! haha! What da heck! 

Elder De Carvalho and Elder Evans

Anyway nothing really miraculous happened other then the fact that I found an Arizona Mango Mango in Kumasi. ANYWAY! I hope everything is going well back home! I'll just be rocking a three for a little. Enjoy!

Elder Turner


Mango Mango, Baby!!

With Elder Mbithi on Transfer Day

Elder Gohi and Elder Mbithi on our last day together








No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Week

WHAT THE!?   Can you believe this? I just can't believe that my last week email is here. I could write so much but I just don't kno...