Mission call

Called to serve the Lord in the Ghana Kumasi Mission

Monday, November 20, 2017

Week 17 Techiman


 WELL! Just another week in par... Dwumoh. Haha! good ol' Dwumoh! Almost paradise. Anyway this week was an okay week. We are still in a 3-some here in Dwumoh, just waiting for my son still.  I wonder how his English is coming along! The 3-some is cool. It's very challenging though. We still cover two areas that aren't small at all.  So it's difficult to be able to see all our investigators. We manage though, we manage.

This week Elder De Carvalho, one of my companions, got very sick. We didn't get to proselyte much on Thursday and Friday because he was having a very sharp stomach pain. It wasn't malaria or typhoid or anything. It was so bad that he had to go to Kumasi to have it checked out.  So Elder Evans and Elder De  Carvalho went and I stayed behind and proselyted with the Zone Leaders. So If I said this week was a successful week, I'd be lying!  I just can't wait for my son to come!  I wanna be full time in my area!

The Branch here in Dwumoh is just normal! This week we are going to sit down with the members and get them on the same page as us as far as the work is concerned.  We've found that we need the members more and more involved. Our investigators are still coming along. Brother Asante is still working it out with his family, same with Daniel.  Anyway I hope everything works out with them!  They want to be baptized!

This week is Thanksgiving!!! like what?!? Wish I could eat some turkey! It’s ok though! We had a zone activity and roasted a Pig! hahahaha! It was so sweet! Craziest thing ever! But I was thinking a lot about Thanksgiving and giving thanks! Giving thanks is so important, especially to the Lord! Maybe everyone can try something here. Get on your knees and just give thanks, that’s it. Even read Doctrine and Covenants 46:32 and 59:7! 

Ghana is cool! I'm just ready to have my new missionary come! I think on the 29th! Everyone, have a good Thanksgiving, and even Black Friday!! 

Elder Turner 


Today's Lunch

After 2 Hours on the Spit

Elder Lautimi from Tonga

Mountain Dew! FTB!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Week

WHAT THE!?   Can you believe this? I just can't believe that my last week email is here. I could write so much but I just don't kno...