Mission call

Called to serve the Lord in the Ghana Kumasi Mission

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Week 95 Kumasi

I can't believe I just wrote down week 95! Kinda crazy! 

This week was a little slow. Nothing too crazy happened. We were just working in our area so it was nice to get some time! The problem is that we just had a full week in our area and this next week we are completely out of our area. So, it might throw everything off timing wise with our teaching pool. 

This week we did have some of our recent converts to teach. We helped them understand more about family history and how it is important! We even got our referral machine, Martin, on family history now!  He finished the book "My Family" in like 2 days. Interestingly, a new family history consultant just got called in our ward!  Talk about "perfect timing" Ha!  Our recent converts are doing great though! 

We got a referral last week that has been coming to church. Her name is Susanna! She’s very cool.  She lives right next to a family in our ward and they are helping out a whole lot.  We even have a guy that is good friends with Boga, Ishmael and Martin.  I told him that Boga just got baptized and he told me that he was next! OK, No problem!  Hahaha!  His name is Kobi and he’s such a cool guy! 

This week we are traveling around for zone conferences.  I’m in Tamale right now writing this email. We are also making a trip down to Accra for a missionary devotional!  So this week will be a busy one!  Sorry for the short email!  Time is a little short today! 

Also no pics this week, Sketchy computer you know??? 

Love you all! 
Elder Turner


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Week

WHAT THE!?   Can you believe this? I just can't believe that my last week email is here. I could write so much but I just don't kno...