Mission call

Called to serve the Lord in the Ghana Kumasi Mission

Monday, April 8, 2019

Week 89 Kumasi

It was a great week in the GKM!

It was so busy that it felt like a short week.  We had a lot on the plate this week. First thing was MLC on Wednesday and it was a great MLC.  A lot was discussed and needs to be applied.  Right after that we drove the Konongo Zone Leaders place in   Nkawkaw for an exchange the following day! 

Nkawkaw was great! I had an "assignment" to show the new Zone Leaders the member’s homes in that area.  That was my former area, so I know where many of the member’s houses are!  It was soooo fun to see all the members in Nkawkaw again. I loved all of them in that area.  I guess the missionary and member relationship in that area hasn't been great recently, so it was nice to see that the members still love missionaries.  The missionaries really need to use the members. 

Our teaching pool is increasing to a point where we can't get the time we need to teach them!  Our members in the Daban Ward are just amazing! We have a couple of people that are progressing fast towards baptism and we just gotta find the time to teach them the necessary things before baptism! 

We have a man named Boga who is just amazing. We were able to teach him the Plan of Salvation this week. I just love what he kept saying the entire lesson. "Makes sense," "It makes sense."  Then we just asked him, "How do you feel about that plan?"  All he could say is, "It just makes sense!" Hahah.  It totally does!  Boga will be baptized soon. He has a great desire to be baptized. His best buddy is Ishmael. Martin is another one of his buddies.  It is so nice to see how his buddies are encouraging them. 

This week we got lucky and caught all 4 sessions of general conference but missed the Priesthood session though.  I think we'll find time to get a couple of the talks in or just read them. Wasn't it amazing!?  The talks were just soooo inspired. The main message I picked up on was to MAKE AND KEEP COVENANTS OR STAY ON THE COVENANT PATH.  Also its comforting to hear that no matter how long you've been astray, you are always welcome to the arms of mercy! 

Great week! Another great week coming! 

Elder Turner


Brother Ayim

Doing my best Basketball Hall of Fame

Our P-Day activity to Lake Bonsotwi




No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Week

WHAT THE!?   Can you believe this? I just can't believe that my last week email is here. I could write so much but I just don't kno...