Mission call

Called to serve the Lord in the Ghana Kumasi Mission

Monday, April 1, 2019

Week 88 Kumasi

First of all, I just want to publicly congratulate Jimmer for getting back into the league. I knew that he could do it. I just hope and pray that he gets established on a nice squad. Congrats

This week was a busy week in general and specifically because of transfers. My companion and I stayed together. We had to do a lot of stuff moving people around, picking up new missionaries and sending old ones home.  The busiest week of the Ghana Kumasi Mission is week one of a transfer. So that was cool and it flew by.  We are looking forward to a great week ahead!

Transfers!

Part of the departing group at the airport

P-day

Our teaching pool is increasing! It is a blessing to serve in a ward like Daban. The Members are so great and give us tons of solid referrals. We are just working off of referrals right now and things are going great! This week we had 3 people at Sacrament meeting. We found a guy named Seth that was attending the Church way back in like 2010. He moved and never found the Church or missionaries again. We ran into him at 10 O'clock one evening and he said he would come (just like every other Ghanaian does), but he actually came! I think he was and is very serious about learning the gospel. We also are working with a group of guys who are buddies with each other. Ishmael (our recent convert) and Martin (who baptized him) are in the friend group and they are helping us out so much. Bit by bit the people we are teaching are coming along! 

I was thinking of Ammon and how good of a missionary that guy was.  He was such a courageous man that was sensitive to the Spirit.  As I was writing this I had a perfect word pop into my head that describes Ammon. MEEK. Ammon was MEEK. Perfect. I think Elder David A. Bednar should add him to his recent talk. AMMON IS MEEK. Just don't forget Ammon.  What a powerful man! 

Conference is coming. It can't come fast enough with all these people talking about it!!! 

Love,

Elder Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Week

WHAT THE!?   Can you believe this? I just can't believe that my last week email is here. I could write so much but I just don't kno...