Mission call

Called to serve the Lord in the Ghana Kumasi Mission

Monday, February 25, 2019

Week 83 Kumasi

The weeks have just been going by soooo fast.... hahah I can't even comprehend how fast time is going. I feel like if I blink right now it'll be Friday! So crazy! 

Things here in the Ghana Kumasi Mission are changing! For the Better! I mean I'm next to a missionary right now calling his family. That’s so Wild!  Since when did missions get SOFT??? No no no, it's a great revelation.  Gotta enjoy the family. 

I found myself in some familiar places this week!  We  traveled to Obuasi... I don't know if any of you people remember ever hearing about that place but I served there for a transfer. It was my second area.  We had to take some missionaries down to Obuasi so I stopped by some homes of a couple of recent converts to say hi. It was really cool!  Today I find myself in TAMALE! Yay!  It’s a long journey up to the North.  We have a Zone conference tomorrow. It's kind of funny to be in areas you've previously served in.

This week we got busy so our proselyting hours were a little low...  We did manage our time and found a couple of people. Elder Garrett and I have been answering all questions we get from people with the Book of Mormon.  Any one we get.... Straight Book of Mormon.  It's crazy to see how much The Book can speak for it's self.  It truly touches people’s hearts!  We have a couple people progress towards baptism!  I think I mentioned Ishmael last week. Ishmael is so cool.  He is a single dad of a 4-year-old son. He always calls us "my brodas" hahah!  He has been coming to church and loves it so we are praying for him! 

Anyway.. Crazy things going down this week! Gonna be a good one! Elder Garrett and I found some dope hats, so be expecting some sweet pics of hats! 

Elder Turner

Quote of the week – "There's trucks and there's Mudders!" – Elder Smith



On an exchange with Elder Dennis and Elder Paskett

Elder Vaituulala went home to have knee surgery and now he's back!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Week

WHAT THE!?   Can you believe this? I just can't believe that my last week email is here. I could write so much but I just don't kno...