Mission call

Called to serve the Lord in the Ghana Kumasi Mission

Monday, October 30, 2017

Week 14 Techiman


Hey everyone! I hope everything back home and where ever you are is good. Everything in Ghana is nice! This week was a good week! We proselyted some loooong hours this week. Even on Saturday we were gonna have a normal day of proselyting, but we got asked by the Relief Society to come help them cook. We were thinking it was gonna be like maybe 3 hours, even that seems kinda long. But no…we were there all day! 8 hours!!!  I was at the chapel helping them cook meat pies and cakes. HAHA it was long and hot! But it was fun I guess, just making memories.  Am I right?!

Cooking with the Relief Society

Anyway our branch is doing ok. Just trying to get members to come back to church, and to get those guys baptized, Kwame, Daniel and Asonte.  Asonte was gonna travel to his family to talk to them about baptism, but his car broke down! PERFECT TIMING!! hahah seriously I hope and pray everyday that those guys will one day call and say “I can get baptized now!”  This week was ok. I guess! Just out here living the life in Ghana!

Something I was reading in the Book of Mosiah this week was about Abinadi, my favorite person in the Book of Mormon.  I love that guy cause he grills King Noah and his people.  King Noah even says that he won't kill him if he "recalls" everything that he said. Abinadi says he won't recall cause what he says and knows is true!  He then got killed by fire, but he did it living by his testimony. This is Powerful! Let us all remember to be like Abinadi, and live and die our testimony, even when giving it up is an easy way out!  Always live your standards and what you know to be true! I love Abinadi. 

I hope everything is well back home or where ever home is! I love you all and wish you the very best! 


Elder Turner

Freida

Nana, the most stubborn boy I know



No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Week

WHAT THE!?   Can you believe this? I just can't believe that my last week email is here. I could write so much but I just don't kno...