Mission call

Called to serve the Lord in the Ghana Kumasi Mission

Monday, February 26, 2018

Week 31 Obuasi

Well, IT’S RAINING EARLY! But still way hot when its not raining. Sooooo... it’s either humid :) or hot :(!  Anyway when the rain comes, the powers gone.  This week we had a lot time without power at night.  It made for some pretty uncomfortable nights! But overall this week was a pretty sweet week! 

All week, we really just focused on our progressing investigators. Mariam, Helena, and Angela.  They are all doing well and they are very receptive and open to receive the gospel!  Angela surprised us this week.  She is a referral from a RM from Nigeria who now lives in Kumasi.  This week they had a little "misunderstanding.”  So She told us she wasn't coming back to the church.  But what do you know… she came to church on Sunday anyway. Ha!  She even got interviewed for baptism with Mariam!  So that is great! 

For P-day today we went for a sweet hike! It is an old abandoned jungle resort for people to come and chill.  The waterfalls are stacked onto each other. So you gotta climb up the side of them.  There were a lot of falls.  I put some pics there so you can all see! 
   

                  




As I said, this week was a cool week!  Even though we had a lot of time in the apartment due to the rain, we got a lot done with our progressing investigators that are preparing for baptism!

My New Bookshelf

I was doing some studying this week as well and finished the Book of Mormon again.  In Mormon 9:31 Moroni says;


"Condemn me not because of mine imperfections, neither my father, because of his imperfections, neither them who have written before him: but rather give thanks unto God That he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been."

The scripture is pretty self-explanatory! If you do condemn someone go read John 8!  That stuff is also powerful!

Love you all!
Elder Turner

My Fancy Sandals

Dressed for a Big Football Match

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Week

WHAT THE!?   Can you believe this? I just can't believe that my last week email is here. I could write so much but I just don't kno...