Mission call

Called to serve the Lord in the Ghana Kumasi Mission

Monday, January 22, 2018

Week 26 Techiman

WELL just another week here in Dwumoh. This week went by super fast, once again.  We did a lot this week.  Tuesday we went to watch the broadcast by the First presidency.  Let me tell you, that was crazy!  I'm so excited to have our new First Presidency!  Wednesday we had our interviews with our mission president! Those went very well.  We talked about Dwumoh and how I've been here for a very long time. So you never know with the transfers! hahah!

This week we also had zone conference. It was sweet and I learned a lot. Something that has been standing out to me lately is being a proactive person! We talked a lot about being proactive.  Everyone in this world has to be proactive if you want to be successful!!  We also talked about conducting ourselves as missionaries. President Cosgrave said, "What you do speaks so loud, I can't hear what you say."  Hahaha! I thought that was sweet!

Me with Elder Mbithi at Zone Conference

Elder Vaitulala from my MTC group

Elder Simon the Great!


As for the work here in Techiman, it's ok.  Not much happened this week because we were traveling a little bit!  Our recent converts are doing great. Ernestina is doing well and proselytes with us every single Saturday to invite our members and less-actives for church.  Brother Patrick is preparing to receive the Aaronic priesthood as well.  He traveled for work so we are hoping he comes back for this Sunday, but he could still be at the work place. 

Our teaching pool is ok. We haven't really been able to have any investigators consistently progress. We have a lot of investigators come to church then stop seeing us. So we are just praying for that one to progress. 

This week was a cool week. It went by too fast. I hope all is well where ever you are around the world. 


Elder Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Week

WHAT THE!?   Can you believe this? I just can't believe that my last week email is here. I could write so much but I just don't kno...