Mission call

Called to serve the Lord in the Ghana Kumasi Mission

Monday, January 15, 2018

Week 25 Techiman


Wow! Week 25. Crazy!! This week was a good week! It went by so fast! I couldn't believe it! The work was really good this week. My companion and I had a little sit down about how we can use the Book of Mormon more in our lessons at the beginning of the week. So we decided to even try to only use the Book of Mormon this entire week. It's almost impossible here in Ghana because all of our investigators ask questions about the bible only.  But I feel we had a great week because we decided to focus on the Book of Mormon more. Even next week I don't think I'm gonna proselyte with my Bible to see how it is. Only Book of Mormon!

Our recent converts are doing well. Ernestina helps us proselyte and wants to serve a mission of her own when she turns 19. Patrick is also preparing to receive the Aaronic Priesthood. So all is well with them. Our teaching pool is doing ok. We have some progressing investigators that come to church every now and then. We are still just increasing our teaching pool week by week.

This morning we went to a place called monkey village! haha! It was so cool! Monkeys everywhere! haha! 






Anyway. This week I read the talk by President Monson, The Power of the Book of Mormon just about 5 times this week. It’s probably the most powerful talk in one page I've ever read in my life. I'd highly recommend reading it.

I hope all is well. Sorry for a short email!
Elder Turner

For my mom and Elder Stapley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Week

WHAT THE!?   Can you believe this? I just can't believe that my last week email is here. I could write so much but I just don't kno...