Mission call

Called to serve the Lord in the Ghana Kumasi Mission

Monday, June 4, 2018

Week 45 Nkawkaw

WHAT?!?!?! TRANSFERSSSSS!!! Again! Hahaha! They can make you go crazy and I'm being transferred out of Nkawkaw!  That’s all I know. MAAAAANNN! I'll seriously miss this area!  The members are absolutely amazing!!  I can't believe it!  Also they won’t tell us until Wednesday where we are going or who we are going to be comps with either. So everyone is kinda bugged, but hey what are you gonna do?

Our Table in the Middle of Town

Anyway it was a normal week out here in the GKM. Things out here are cool!  The work is now progressing again in the sectooorrrr. Which is sad for me, but good for my replacement!  We taught a Pastor that doesn't really know much about the Bible and he really, really wants to learn what is true.  I mean truly wants to learn! So we gave him a Book of Mormon and we had a really awesome lesson. When my companion and I where explaining the first vision he really was feeling the spirit. I could tell.  So the plan is to stop that church and convert the Pastor? I don't know how else to do it?? Ha!

We also went on exchanges this week and spent time saying goodbye to our members:(  so sad...

Me and Elder Smith with one of the Members Paul Ayim after Church

Paul's Son Sampson Ayim

Anyway I was reading in the Book of Mormon this week. I was able to finish it again. I found a scripture in Ether that really touched me in chapter 12 verses 33 and 34;

"... though hast loved the world, even unto the laying down thy life for the world, that though mightest take it again to  prepare a place for the children of men.
and now I know that this love which thou hast had for the children of men is Charity; Wherefore except a men shall have charity they cannot inherit that place which thou hast prepared in the mansions of thy Father." 

Pretty amazing scripture right there. Christ has so much Charity for us and unless we also develop the attribute of charity we can't go to the place that has been prepared for us...

Anyway! Pray for transfers Hahahahahahah! 

Love, Elder Turner



These Are the Kids that Live by Us



No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Week

WHAT THE!?   Can you believe this? I just can't believe that my last week email is here. I could write so much but I just don't kno...