Mission call

Called to serve the Lord in the Ghana Kumasi Mission

Monday, May 7, 2018

Week 41 Nkawkaw

Well, just another crazy busy week out here in the GKM.  My companion and I went to Kumasi for our MLC.  We were in Kumasi for 3 days!  We had MLC on Thursday, so we traveled on Wednesday and traveled back to our area on Friday after a small exchange with the AP's.  Man, MLC was eye opening.  Our mission really needs to focus on chapters 4 and 10 in PMG (Preach My Gospel).  We need to teach for Commitments!

Downtown Kumasi

The thing week we didn't get a whole lot of time in our area for was finding and contacting. But we did have another baptism, Atta Maxwell!  He is such a sweet guy.  Elder Johnson and I found him and he was progressing.  I didn't realize how fast his baptism came! Hahaha!  But the service was awesome! The baptism went by very nice and he was confirmed on Sunday as well! I’m so happy for Atta. Up next... his wife!

Moses, His Wife, Atta and Me



I saw my trainer, Elder Mbithi, at MLC and he said something to me that I thought was very funny but also very true. I said, "Man, the sun has been tooooo much lately!"  Elder Mbithi said, "Adam fell that men might be. Men are, that they might have joy!"

I gotta a kick out of it.  It’s so true though! Hahaha!!! I love that scripture now! Everything up to this point was all apart of the plan!


Love you all!
Elder Turner

A Selfie with Elder Morisho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Week

WHAT THE!?   Can you believe this? I just can't believe that my last week email is here. I could write so much but I just don't kno...