Mission call

Called to serve the Lord in the Ghana Kumasi Mission

Monday, December 4, 2017

Week 19 Techiman BIRTH!


MY SON! ELDER DAGO! YE YE YE! Hahaha! This week was sweet! I went to Kumasi on Tuesday to pick up Elder Dago at the mission home! He's from Ivory Coast, and speaks “small small” English! haha! He’s doing great though. Oh ya, he’s been out on his mission longer than I have as well. He served 3 transfers in his home country waiting for his visa and then finally came over to Ghana! I feel bad cause he can teach the lessons so well in French but the English just forces him to have to restart. Anyway… he’s sweet and doing well.


 As for the Dwumoh Branch, it’s doing ok. We still need the members to take action and go out and visit the members and all that stuff.  As much as I love to help the branch, they are expecting the missionaries to do everything. So we are up for it, but we are just gonna teach them that they are the ones who should be helping with the less-active members. I think we should be able to get everything up and running here, and the branch will be bumping soon. 

Anyway, I can't believe its DECEMBER! I can remember last year’s New Years Eve party like it was yesterday!  Well Christmas is almost coming up and I just would like to tell everyone that they should just always remember Jesus Christ!  I know that He is the Savior of the world, and as much as I want to be in Utah for the Christmas season, Ghana is pretty freakin' cool!



OH YA, update on the food, it’s actually tasting normal now, like I can eat it no problem (except cow skin hahahaha). 

Anyway I hope everyone is having some good times these holidays! Love you all!

Elder Turner


KFC!!

AHHH! Chicken Strips!

A local named "Papa J"

New Haircut!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Week

WHAT THE!?   Can you believe this? I just can't believe that my last week email is here. I could write so much but I just don't kno...